Why Buy A Home Through a Realtor®?
By Debbie Murray
- Have seller’s confidence because Realtors work with qualified buyers
- May provide an objective analysis of the market
- Network with other Realtors to know when a home is coming to the market or if one is listed, however, not in MLS (hip pocket listings)
- Have constant exposure to the marketplace
- Help the Buyer be less inconvenienced
- Help the Buyer enjoy more security
- Other professional showmanship
- Have an advocate looking after your best interest (builder’s look after their own)
- Can follow-up effectively
- Can ask personal questions the Buyer can’t
- Are trained to handle a variety of personalities
- Understand the Buyer’s wants and needs
- Can negotiate without conflict
- Have access to reputable professionals thru out the home buying process
- Can help avoid legal problems
- Can help you MAXIMIZE your re-sale.
Texas Associate Broker Debbie Murray helps luxury home sellers in the Dallas area facilitate real estate transactions through education. Contact Debbie at 214-558-1004.